Only a few days left of 2019. As 2020 is coming very fast with more code, more projects, and more opportunities, I’d like to share my summary of 2019 with you.
This April 2019, I’ve written the first post about passing a variable by reference. In the next 5 months, I kept regularity to public posts every week. Since October, I found some time management troubles and the blog didn’t have high enough priority in effect of the in some weeks I didn’t publish anything. In December it looks better with 3 technical posts and this summary.
Since December, I’ve started to pay more attention to email communication with you and send you news from Apple and Swift worlds.
2019 in numbers:
- Posts: 26
- First post: 2019/04/13
- Average time spent on a post: 106 minutes
- Longest time spent on a post: 6 hours
- Written words including code: 5295
- Most popular news: Multithreading With DispatchQueue – Modes Explanation
- Newsletters with interesting news: 6
Plan for the first half of 2020.
- Keep regularity to send a newsletter about the news (sign in and get useful pdf)
- Share with you my journey to WWDC 2020 (more about it next week)
- More code 🙂
This was a great year with all of you! 🙂
If you’d like to read more about a specific topic just let me know in a comment section, via Contact, page or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org